Sunday, January 25, 2009

What to do...

Although traveling is a large part of my job description, all traveling comes to a halt during the off season. Unfortunately my off season is spent in a State which is said to have two seasons, winter and road construction...
The winter in Wisconsin has been especially bad this year reaching lows of -13 degrees, -45 with the windchill. Keeping oneself entertained is always a struggle during the cold months, but with a little creativity you can usually come up with something interesting...

Other than drinking the local brew (Lake Front Brewery), Sara and I have been hitting up the local climbing gym for a good workout and a bunch of fun. With two new pairs of climbing shoes (one is never enough) and a new harness on the way, I am excited to say I have added a new sport to my collection! Sara, new to my sport obsessions, is handling the situation very well and has accepted the fact that I will occasionally climb the walls in the apartment when I get bored... Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment