Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's not an office, It's a flat!

You asked for it so here it is, a little photo tour of Timex Multisport headquarters. More game room than office, I am surrounded by bike parts, balance balls, and other toys including a ping pong table!

Located on the second floor of Team Sports, this is the warmest part of the building and the brightest office in the facility.
Why Tom never moved up here is a mystery.


Not all is fun and games. Amidst all the toys and ping pong balls, my large cherry wood desk sits. Donated by our neighbors at Gregg's Refinishing, the deck weighs a good ton (not really) and is where most of my work gets accomplished. Across from the desk is a large Post-it pad where the days "to-do list" looks me right in the face. 
This is my home from 9-5 or 10-3.. or 9-7, Monday through Friday. That's it for now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment