Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things to come.. shortly

Tired of your old Timex Body Link system? Me too...
We've been waiting for a few years now and I'm happy to announce it is finally here. Well, almost here.
The new Global Trainer from Timex is due out later this year and I can tell you this, it was worth the wait. Several of us had a chance to use this baby while skiing the slopes of Alta in Utah last week. Not only did the Global Trainer meet all my expectations, it surprised me with it's ease of use and even introduced me to some new features I had never seen before on a GPS watch.
More or less, you get what you'd expect from a Timex timepiece.. reliability, ease of use, great features, and a great looking watch.
You'll find this on the shelves of REI shortly and everywhere else in September. Unless of course you're a Timex athlete... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment