Friday, October 16, 2009

7 months.. really?

It has literally been 7 months since I last posted on my blog. I think..I know my mind went elsewhere while the weather was nice. Now, just like back in March, Wisconsin is cold. Time to get back to this thing!
A lot has changed since I last posted. Our kitten is no longer at our place (went back to her real owner, boo), I have moved.. down the street, sold my mountain bike to build a new one (still building it), and I have become even more obsessed with climbing and the sport of triathlon.
Several events have gone by, I have been to.. lets see... California, Florida, Boston, Boise, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, BC Canada, Wisconsin (home!), Vegas, KONA.. yeah that's about it so far.
The Timex team has been racing well with several podium finishes. The crew has also been hard at work performing clinics and conferences. I am very pleased and proud to be a part of such a great group of athletes. 
Next up is the NYC Marathon. I was planning on racing this event but after very little training I have decided to back out. I raced (suffered) through the event last year with no training and I never want to feel that pain ever again. I may give it a shot again next year.
Cyclocross season has started, and is almost over already. I hope to race this Sunday in Madison but we'll see, life is a bit busy right now.
Hope to post again soon.
- T

No comments:

Post a Comment